The month is warming up, and so are the E-vents:
- The Solar Impulse all-electric plane has begun its round-the-world flight. As I write, they’re on leg 2 over the Middle East… with not a drop of fuel.
- Author Levi Tillemann will discuss his book, The Great Race: The Global Quest for the Car of the Future, at the Takoma Park location of Busboys & Poets this Tuesday, March 10 at 6:30 pm. Actually, it’s within DC, 234 Carroll St NW.
- In Formula E racing, the series will charge up Miami on March 14.
- Our next club meeting will be March 18, at Rockville Library again.
- The first Montgomery County Green Festival will be March 26, rain or shine. We have a representation of cars to show, but more cars- and more enthusiastic owners and e-thusiasts- are always welcome.
- Another “car show” will be in Bowie, April 11. The Bowie Green Expo will be at the Kenhill Center, 2614 Kenhill Dr.
- Then, of course, no shortage of E-vents on and around April 22…