Agenda for EVADC Monthly Meeting, Oct 16, 2013 7 – 9 PM
Meeting location: WHITE OAK, MD public library.
Note this is NOT the Silver Spring, MD public library where we often have our meeting location. The WHITE OAK public library is on New Hampshire Ave just north of the intersection with Route 29 Colesville Road, on the right hand side of New Hampshire going north. We have met here before in August of this year. Plenty of parking in the rear.
See you there !
1.National Plug in Day. How did it go? Better than ever !! Reports from all locations.Many thanks to all those who helped in so many ways.
2. Special invited guest from Groundswell.org regarding offer of renewable energy.
3. Discussion of upcoming November election of officers. Appointment of a nominating committee.
4. EV Grand Prix high school races in California. Our East Coast racers did great!
5. Tour of Solar Homes & EVs. Report from those who went/showed.
6. Upcoming events. Holiday Party. Auto Show. EV Grand Prix?
7. News on who got a new EV. What new EVs are coming to market? Tesla opening a store in Virginia?
8. Update on charging locations at work, at public facilities.
9. Other agenda items.
Charlie Garlow, President
Electric Vehicle Association of Greater Washington DC
Networking before and after the official meeting hours. Food and beverage will be available, as usual.